Deloitte Campus Hiring 2022 for Freshers Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
Deloitte Campus Hiring 2022: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Company Name: Deloitte
Wikipedia: Deloitte Wiki
Job Role: Analyst – End User Support
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
- B.Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates
- Technical troubleshooting, Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Lync, Windows and MAC operating systems, mobile device hardware and software, networking, video conferencing, Audio/Video, Telephony equipment, Active Directory administration will be an advantage.
Work you’ll do:
- Focus on delivering world class customer service to every customer coming at the ITS Walk-up.
- Provides Hardware and Application Support. Asset management and tracking of hardware and software. This duty requires knowledge of existing processes.
- Install and configure firm-standard images on laptops & desktops.
- Interface with outside customers and vendors as required
- Follow direction of immediate supervisors or managers to implement new technology.
- Provide after-hours emergency support on a rotational basis as outlined per ITS service level agreements.
- Provides Mobile Device deployment & support; activities include End user guidance and recommendations, activation, account modifications, configuration, testing, problem identification and resolution.
- Grows relationships with business users at all levels in organization. Promotes ITS services, engages customers to understand business needs and maintains ownership for problem resolution. Maintains other technology related updates to enhance the customer relationship.
- Adhering to existing processes. Documents problems and resolutions for knowledge bases, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) vendors, and service desk tickets. Adheres to policy and Service Level Targets (SLT’s) through accurate recording of service activities, asset transactions, data retention, and PC compliance activities. Performs password resets and workstation management in Active Directory.
- Supports and provides training for Audio/Video Conference equipment throughout the office. This would include various projection equipment, Daily check and event startup and support of Video Conference Systems (Television/Cable systems).
- Assists infrastructure teams (LAN, WAN, Telephony) where local hands on activities are required.
Apply Link: Click here