Deloitte Careers India 2022 Hiring as Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
Deloitte Careers India 2022: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Company Name: Deloitte
Wikipedia: Deloitte Wiki
Job Role: Analyst
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Qualifications and experience Required:
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech (Circuit branches)/ M.C.A./ M.Tech (CS/IT) with 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Suggest practical solutions and collaborate with the customer to implement the solutions
- Perform account coordination with the customer to build / improve relationship, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement
- Seek information / ideas / establish relationship with customer to assess any future opportunities
- Define project standards, knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with functional Subject Matter Specialists.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Proficient in object-oriented programming language such as C#.
- Good to have experience in front end technologies like Angular 4 or above/ ReactJs.
- In depth knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design)
- Good to know the basic design principles, including UI & UX design, prototypes, scalability, etc.
- Good communication skills and an eagerness to learn.
Apply Link: Click here