Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 | Analyst | Easy apply
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022:Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Passout Year||Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021|
|Experience||0 -2 Years|
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech (Circuit branches)/ M.C.A./ M.Tech (CS/IT) with 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Suggest practical solutions and collaborate with the customer to implement the solutions
- Perform account coordination with the customer to build / improve relationship, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement
- Seek information / ideas / establish relationship with customer to assess any future opportunities
- Define project standards, knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with functional Subject Matter Specialists.
- As an Analyst, you will develop and maintain solutions built on varied technologies like SAP, Microsoft, Lotus Notes Dominos, Service Desk / Service Now and Essbase.
- You will support a team which provides high-quality solutions to the customers by following a streamlined system development methodology. While you will have to acquaint yourself with various development tools, testing tools, methodologies and processes