Deloitte Registration 2021 Hiring Freshers Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
Deloitte Registration 2021: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
To get job and career updates directly on mobile
Whatsapp this write HelloJob.
For more information see - https://ominebro.tech
Company Name: Deloitte
Wikipedia: Deloitte Wiki
Job Role: Analyst
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Hyderabad/Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Qualifications Required for Deloitte Registration 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no current backlog
- 0 -2 years of relevant experience in data analytics with a strong focus on industry
- Experience handling large data files in different formats along with strong programming skills
- Experience in building meaningful visualizations and packaged solutions
- Technical skills in SAS, Tableau, MS-Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global platform involving diverse set of professionals from different countries, cultures, and collaborate effectively to bring out best in everyone
- Profoundly curious and someone who can adapt to new areas and has an inclination to solving complex and challenging problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, SQL programming foundations, relational databases, and good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong application capability of taking a theoretical knowledge and apply them to real time circumstances effectively
- Ability to identify and understand different situations and extrapolate solutions, by leveraging knowledge and understanding of the previous experiences, to new circumstance as new risks surface without previous precedent.
Work you will do:
- As an A&A Analytics Assistant in the audit practice, you will provide assurance and related services to our clients. You would be involved in all stages of audit (planning, execution, and reporting). But that’s just the start. We’ll also expect you to
- Use multiple technologies and analytic tools, techniques on Audit & Assurance engagements to mine large datasets for identifying unusual trends and outliers in business transactions.
- Design, build, test and implement new analytic solutions based on agreed upon specifications for financial and non-financial data
- Deploy analytics on Audit & Assurance engagements to gain insights into client transactions, identify areas of high risk to focus on and later on validating transactions
- Identify an organization’s risks and relevant internal controls, operating policies and procedures.
- Build understanding of different ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, JDE, People Soft, etc. with respect to data mapping
- Gain exposure to analytics technologies like SAS, Tableau, SQL, R, Python, Power BI, ACL, Datawatch Monarch, etc.
- Understand various business process cycles and develop relevant analytics to identify anomalies
- Work with Deloitte teams and clients from across the globe to build and use required analytics for engagements Team