Dimagi Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Dimagi Careers 2021: Dimagi, Inc. is a for-profit social enterprise based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, that delivers open-source software technology suitable for low-resource settings and underserved communities
Company Name: Dimagi, Inc
Company Website: Dimagi
Wikipedia: Dimagi Wiki
Job Profile: Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Delhi
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology
- Fluency in any other Indian languages is an asset
- Quantitative data management and data analysis skills
- Experience with the complete software development life cycle
- Desire to make a social impact
What You’ll Do:
Responsibilities of Engineer Trainees would include some or all of the following –
- Building mHealth and eHealth systems using Dimagi’s flagship mHealth platform, CommCare, using CommCare’s application building tools that do not require coding.
- Designing of mHealth applications by bringing together the best combination of stakeholder inputs, field feedback, technical feasibility, and robust architectural principles.
- Assessing project needs and defining detailed software specifications.
- Developing software test plans, load testing and quality assurance (QA) of our mobile tools.
- Working on other project management and capacity building activities.
Experience and skills:
- Must have worked on at least one software project through its life cycle.
- Working knowledge of Python, RoR, XML, MySQL or other relational databases, Excel, and Access preferred
- Enthusiasm about working in public health and international development.
- Well organized, detail oriented and able to multitask.
- Driven to learning and delivering outstanding work.
- Good English oral and written skills and fluency in Hindi.
- Highly collaborative, adaptable and flexible to respond to external changes.
- Ability to thrive and innovate in a fast changing environment.
Apply Link: Click here