Discovery Channel Freshers Hiring 2022 as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Discovery Channel Freshers Hiring 2022: Discovery Channel is an American multinational pay television network and flagship channel owned by Discovery, Inc., a publicly traded company run by CEO David Zaslav.
Company Name: Discovery Inc.
Company Website: Discovery Channel
Wikipedia: Discovery Channel Wiki
Position: Software Engineer
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Years
What to Bring:
- 0-3 years of work experience,High proficiency with technologies on our stack including Java (Spring), Node JS, Angular or Databases like PostgreSQL and SQL queries.
- Willingness to learn new technologies as needed by the project requirements
- Experience working within a SAFe Agile team, collaborating with others to build software and iteratively improve it
- You have a proven track record of designing and building applications for media workflows, media catalogs, and asset registries
- You are an effective communicator, demonstrating this in your discussions with the team and stakeholders and through your documentation
- You solve business problems with simple and straightforward solutions, applying appropriate technologies and software engineering best practices.
- You deliver high-quality results the first time and improve code, documentation, and results with each iteration. Your team trusts your work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build application service layers to support Discovery’s content supply chain
- Lead development of complex feature enhancements within the supply chain software
- Describe and defend your code decisions to other engineers, embrace constructive feedback, and adapt your approach to align with team and company standards and objectives.
- Offer enhancements to best practices, document and design improvements, and as feedback through code reviews to other engineers without continuous prompting or recurring encouragement. Other engineers appreciate your feedback.
- Troubleshoot a production issue by reviewing source code, logs, operational metrics, stack trace etc. to pinpoint a specific problem and then resolve it.
Apply Link: Click here