Company: DRDO – Defence Research Development Laboratory (DRDL)
DRDO Recruitment 2021: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
DRDL is responsible for the design and development of state-of-the-art Missile Systems and technologies required for the deterrence and defence of the country. Systems and Technologies developed by DRDL are deployed on underwater, sea, land as well as air based platforms.
DRDL is working on several technologies required for the Missiles and Strategic Systems including; Aerodynamics and Airframe Design, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Solid, Liquid, Ramjet and Scramjet Propulsion, Precision Fabrication, Systems Analysis, as well as the Command and Control systems for missile based weapon systems.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 3 Posts
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering: 7 Posts
Salary (Fellowship): Rs. 31,000/- PM + HRA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Recruitment 2021:
Applicants must have obtained BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering in 1st Division with a valid GATE/ NET Score.
Candidates age should not exceed 28 years as on date of interview. Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and GATE Score.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from http://www.drdo.gov.in and fill the application form duly in all respects.
- Submit the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, fellowship award letter on or before 14th June 2021.
Defence Research & Development Organization,
Director, DRDL, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex,
Kanchanbagh PO, Hyderabad – 500 058.