DXC Careers India 2022 Freshers as Associate of Any Degree Graduate
DXC Careers India 2022: DXC Technology was founded in 2017 as the result of the spin-off of Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Enterprise Service segment and its merger with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people and operated in 70 countries. The spinoff from HPE did not include two parts of the Enterprise Service segment the Mphasis Limited reporting unit and the Communications and Media Solutions product group.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Company Website: DXC Technology
Wikipedia: DXC Technology Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Professional Application Delivery
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Year
Package: As Per IT Standards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience working with computer systems and their use
- Basic project management skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists with the coordination of activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
- Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and planning; works with team members to provide high quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery.
- Maintains records of account specific application problems and assists in prioritizing work requests.
- Works closely with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
- Assists in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
Apply Link: Click here