DXC India Hiring Freshers 2022 Hiring as Data Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
DXC India Hiring Freshers 2022: DXC Technology was founded in 2017 as the result of the spin-off of Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Enterprise Service segment and its merger with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people and operated in 70 countries. The spinoff from HPE did not include two parts of the Enterprise Service segment the Mphasis Limited reporting unit and the Communications and Media Solutions product group.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Company Website: DXC Technology
Wikipedia: DXC Technology Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Professional Data Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Gurgaon
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Year
Package: As Per IT Standards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in programming or data analysis
- Experience working with relevant programming languages and relational databases
- Experience working with data modeling practices and procedures
- Experience working with company software and hardware products
- Basic research and data analysis skills
- Communication skills to communicate with designers, management and customers
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in the application of data analysis and data modeling techniques to establish, modify, and maintain basic data structures and their entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, and attribute definitions according to client specifications.
- Assists in the analysis and validation of basic database structures, models and processes to ensure definition according to business objectives and operations.
- Communicates with clients about matters of significance and discrepancies related to data to ascertain correct information and correct errors.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of data standards to ensure consistency across databases.
- Investigates and resolves technical matters of significance within databases by analyzing and researching possible causes and making appropriate corrections to ensure client satisfaction.
Apply Link: Click here