Epam Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled for the post of Junior Test Automation Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc 2020/2021 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Epam Systems Off Campus Drive 2021(Phase II):
|Job Role||Junior Test Automation Engineers|
|Salary||Rs 6 LPA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad/ Pune/ Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Gurugram|
|Last Date||1 November 2021|
|Test Date||3 November 2021|
- Eligibility: 2020 & 2021 Graduates ONLY.
- Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (Any Branch), MCA and MSc. Computers Graduates, with minimum of 60% academic scores from grade X to highest graduation.
- Experience : 0-12 Months with relevant trainings or work experience on Testing Tools using Java Selenium.
- Job Location: Any of the EPAM India offices (Hyderabad/ Pune/ Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Gurugram)
- Training Location: Hyderabad*
- Write, execute and maintain test automation scripts using Java/DOTNet/Python – Web/API/DB.
- Knowledge/Experience in Test case design using test design techniques.
- Knowledge of Defect Lifecycle
- Aware of Agile Methodologies and cermonies
- Knowledge in API Testing (Manual or Automated)
- Write, maintain and execute regression and sanity automation test suite – per build/on demand
- One round of online coding assessment, followed by Technical and HR interview (more details will be shared in further emails to the eligible candidates)
How to apply for EPAM Systems Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before 1 November 2021 12 PM.All Eligible candidates will receive online coding assessment link on their registered email ID.
To Apply: Click here