Expedia Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Expedia Off Campus Drive 2022: Expedia Group is one of world’s largest travel platforms. We help knock down the barriers to travel, making it easier, more enjoyable, more attainable and more accessible. We are here to bring the world within reach for customers and partners around the globe. We leverage our platform and technology capabilities across an extensive portfolio of businesses and brands to orchestrate the movement of people and the delivery of travel experiences on a both local and global scale.
Company Name: Expedia
Company Website: Expedia
Wikipedia: Expedia Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021
Work Location: Gurgaon
Exp Needed: Freshers
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Who You Are:
- Available to start on January 24th 2022
- Graduated in 2020-2021 with a degree in a technical subject (e.g. Computer Science, Math)
- Experience in agile/Scrum software development practices is beneficial
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and Object-oriented programming concepts are preferred
- Experience developing and supporting e-commerce systems and conducting A/B testing scenarios is a plus
- Effective communication skills and the ability to engage with a variety of partners (e.g., internal, external, technical, non-technical people)
What You’ll Do:
Travel is much more than simply reaching your destination. Along the way, you’ll utilise your technical skills, in our agile environment, to develop next-generation technologies through our web applications and e-commerce sites. You will make an immediate impact by crafting scalable solutions, and work with teams to iterate on features quickly and efficiently. From the back-end supply and database functions, to new user interfaces for more than 140 branded travel sites, there is no shortage of opportunity for technical innovation at Expedia Group.
- As part of our development team, you’ll actively participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements capturing, functional and technical design, development, testing and roll-out, and support.
- Solve sophisticated business problems by utilizing disciplined development methodology, producing scalable, flexible, efficient and supportable solutions using appropriate technologies.
- Provide quality implementation and testing of a component or feature with peer and manager support
- Drive technical implementation at the application or product level for small projects
- Supply improvements to solutions for a given problem
- With help from your peers and managers, you’ll resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur and follow through on details and drive issues to closure
Apply Link: Click here