EY Recruitment 2021: EY schedule to hire CBS_RMS_Associate Analyst 2021. The location of the job is Kochi. The detailed eligibility criteria and EY application process are given below.
Ernst & Young Global Limited, doing business as EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
EY Recruitment 2021:
Company Name:- EY
Job Position:- CBS_RMS_Associate Analyst
Job Location:- Kochi, Kerala, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Requisition ID:- 77103
Qualifications, certifications and education requirements:-
- Post Graduate degree from a reputed college
- 0 – 1 year work experience (preferably in a research background). Fresher’s may be considered
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have good working knowledge of MS office
Knowledge, skills and experience requirements:-
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions.
- Good analytical skills with a logical mind-set.
- Strong data interpretations skills to analyze and document relevant findings.
- Highest standard of ethics, integrity, and values.
- Self-directed, adaptable to changes in the work environment/rules/directions.
- Must be flexible to work extra hours during peak volume period.
- Must be flexible to work on Public Holidays.
- The Associate Analyst within Risk Management Services (RMS), Conflicts team would be required to develop subject matter expertise on Risk Management domain.
- The individual will be interpreting Risk Management policies, determining required actions and making recommendations based on firm guidance, primarily focusing on mitigating Conflict of Interest issues.
- Other responsibilities include analyzing issues and diligently producing deliverables ensuring highest quality, as the work product is subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators.
Key responsibilities (analytical/decision making):-
- Develops comprehensive knowledge of EY Global / local conflict policies and is able to apply them to real situations as needed
- Assist in the identification of potential conflicts of interest through database research on client and counterparties involved in the new proposal
- Assist Supervisor/Manager in preparing the resolution and clearance of conflicts of interest issues
- Become proficient in understanding and using EY proprietary conflicts of interest databases; including, maintenance and update
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from Risk Management Consultants and assisting the client serving team
EY Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the EY Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here