Facebook Hiring Freshers 2022 as Strategic Projects Intern of Any Degree Graduate
Facebook Hiring Freshers 2022: Meta Platforms, Inc., doing business as Meta and formerly known as Facebook, Inc., and TheFacebook, Inc., is an American multinational technology conglomerate based in Menlo Park, California. The company is the parent organization of Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp, among other subsidiaries.
Company Name: Meta Platforms, Inc
Company Website: Meta
Wikipedia: Meta Wiki
Job Profile: Strategic Projects Intern
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Remote
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience in communications, media, partnerships, marketing, or public relations
- Dedicated team player
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to synthesize and share key learning
- Highly organized, with the ability to identify opportunities for efficiency improvements
- Project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Operates with discretion.
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Collaborate with Meta colleagues to prepare for internal and external meetings as well as speaking engagements
- Help identify areas of executive engagement, both internally and externally
- Synthesize media articles, research, etc.
- Help prepare executive summaries
- Interface and consult regularly with cross-functional groups and leaders on special projects and executive trips
- Help facilitate meetings as necessary agenda development and speaker outreach, follow-up on action items, etc.
Apply Link: Click here