Flipkart GRiD 3.0 Software Development Challenge for Freshers of Package 5.5 LPA
Flipkart GRiD 3.0: Flipkart Private Limited, d/b/a Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company based in Bengaluru, India. It was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007. The company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, and lifestyle products.
Company: Flipkart Private Limited
Official Website: Flipkart
Wikipedia: Flipkart Wiki
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer I
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2022/2023/2024/2025
Work Location: Across India
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Flipkart Flipkart GRiD 3.0 Detailed Description:
- GRiD is Flipkart’s Flagship Engineering Campus Challenge which provides you the opportunity to apply your technical knowledge and skills, to compete and complete key challenges.In its third edition, Flipkart GRiD becomes bigger & better, bringing Live Problem Statements from the world of E-Commerce to the brightest minds of India and lets you put your capabilities to the ultimate test.
Flipkart Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch – Eligibility & Team Rules:
- This competition is open to students pursuing B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech programs across ALL engineering colleges in India (Batch 2022,2023,2024 & 2025).
- Students must register in teams of 2 to 3 members.
- The batch of 2021 is not eligible to participate in this competition.
- The participating students can be from any specialization.
- They should be full-time students from the same engineering college.
- One person cannot be a member of more than one team.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Flipkart Off Campus Drive for 2024 Batch – Stages:
- The Software Development Track will have 3 elimination rounds to test you on your technical, analytical, and ideation skills before the Grand Finale where the Finalists will get to present their solutions to the Panel of Domain Experts at Flipkart.
- Problem Overview: The Software Development Track will allow you to choose 2 Preferences out of the 4 Problem Statements after Level 1. The Problem Statements will be allotted based on the Level 1 performance and the Problem Statement preference shared.