Ford 2022 Recruitment Hiring Freshers as DPA Developer of Any Degree Graduate
Ford 2022 Recruitment: Ford Motor Company, commonly known as Ford, is an American multinational automaker that has its main headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903
Company Name: Ford
Official Website: Ford
Wikipedia: Ford Wiki
Job Profile: DPA Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MBA
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Years
- Experience in automation tools like UiPath/PEGA RPA etc..
- Experience in Pega PRPC
- Theoretical knowledge/hands-on exp in Process Mining tools like Celonis et..
- Should have an innovation mindset.
- Experience working and contributing to project playbooks, building schedules, managing issues/risks, establishing communication plans and stakeholder management
- Good functional/technical knowledge in various COTS solutions and Integration solutions like APIC & webservices etc..
- Familiarity and usability experience with AGILE processes
- Very good eye for process improvements
- Work with supervisors and specialists in other activities (including vendor personnel) to develop improved procedures simplifying reusable codes.
- Liaise with the team leaders to ensure handover, continuity and consistency within the team as well as among other teams within the department.
- Understand Security Controls processes, need to take care SoA for the products owned.
- A good team player with seamless communication on the project management principles
Pay After Placement Full Stack Developer Program of Package 5 LPA: Click here
- This person will coordinate with various PDO’s like Accounting, PD, Marketing etc.. and various functional teams to develop a cohesive approach to implement various automations using Pega and other automation tools.
- This person will manage several RPA automation projects and drive these projects to successful on-time launch.
- Analyze business process and identifying automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility
- Should coordinate with business skill teams, PDO IT teams, Architects and Product vendor (Pega) in developing and deploying the automation solutions.
- Should have good knowldge on RPA/DPA Tools like Pega or Ui Path or Automation anywhere and good knowldge on Process Mining tools like Celonis.
Apply Link: Click here