Ford Vacancy for Freshers 2021 Hiring for Multiple Position of Package 7.8 LPA
Ford Vacancy for Freshers 2021: Ford Motor Company, commonly known as Ford, is an American multinational automaker that has its main headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903
Company Name: Ford
Official Website: Ford
Wikipedia: Ford Wiki
Job Profile: Multiple Position
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/CA/CMA/MBA
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Chennai
Salary: 7.8 LPA
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Years
Skills Team: Accounting
In Accounting, we are responsible for the oversight and operations of accounting processes and systems of Ford Motor Company and its affiliates across the globe.
- Responsibilities include recording and reporting transactions for both parent company and subsidiaries. (Payables/ Receivables/ Inventory Accounting / Payroll / Asset management)
- Prepare, review and analyze monthly financial statements; assist in the month end, quarter end, and year end closing processes, ensure transactions are in accordance with US GAAP, IFRS and internal policies and procedures are followed.
- To liaise with Finance and Operations teams in markets to resolve the day to day operation related issues
- To prepare and present metrics to senior management
- Drive Innovation, Process Improvement and view things from a fresh perspective
- Perform accounting with quality and right first time output mindset
Skills Team: Finance
In Finance, we are recognized, for finance excellence and deliver superior financial products, services and business results, working with our customers & partners, using common processes, systems and organizations to drive automotive and mobility leadership.
- Perform month close activities and analysis to support management reporting, prepare and post journals reconcile and maintain sub-ledgers, prepare/update key metrics to show function’s performance
- Prepare issue-to-issue, quarter-over-quarter, budget performance, and year-over-year schedules to support analytical requirements and management reviews explaining key drivers for variances
- Support and implement continuous improvement ideas and innovation to enhance the cost efficiency and effectiveness of process/tools
- Perform routine tasks such as cost tracking, approval requests, report publication and data collection
- Support any urgent / unplanned request for special project / Business cases / Benchmarking etc.
- Foster open communication and cordial relationship with functional teams
GDI&A Mission and Scope:
We act as trusted advisors enabling Ford to see business, know customers, and act in a meaningful way. We enable evidence-based decision making by providing timely, actionable, and forward-looking insights to our Ford business partners.
In Global Data Insights and Analytics (GDI&A), we develop scalable solutions to complex real-world problems using Analytics – Visualization, Reporting, and Algorithm development. The goal of GDI&A is to drive evidence-based decision-making by providing insights from data.
Expectations from the role/candidate:
- The role will be in one of the different teams in GDIA (Marketing, Credit, Manufacturing, Smart Mobility, Connected Vehicles, After-sales).
- Selected analysts will be part of ongoing projects in one of these areas. Potential candidates should possess a strong analytical mindset and be very comfortable with processing and manipulating large data sets in various formats.
- Familiarity with analytics methods (descriptive/predictive/prescriptive) and tools (SAS, R, Minitab, Tableau, QlikView, Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce) would be a definite plus.
- Candidates should display interest and initiative in translating a business problem into an analytical problem and determining the appropriate analytical methods to be used.
Apply Link for CA/CMA: Click here
Apply Link for MBA: Click here
Apply Link for Global Data Insight & Analytics: Click here