Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2022: Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV and Cisco.
Company Name: Freshworks
Official Website: Freshworks
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2022
Work Location: Chennai
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
What we look for:
Freshworks is looking to hire smart, determined and passionate students who’ll be graduating in 2022 for our product development organization. Here is a short description of traits that we look for from students fresh out of college:
Software Engineering (Development):
- Solid problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience with hands-on programming (in any language).
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and OOPs concepts.
- Passion for building things from ground up.
- If you’ve built web/mobile apps during your time in college, that will certainly give you an edge.
- This is for final year students currently in college and will graduate by July 2022; ready to join as full time employees upon graduation.
- We are open to students pursuing all undergraduate courses. We do not have positions for fresh PG students at this time.
- If you graduated in 2021 or earlier, we have only a few openings where we are hiring freshers – we will reach out to you based on the openings we have.
- If you are not yet in final year (graduating in 2023 or later) – we will archive your profile for now and you can apply when you are in final year.
- The different software development teams work closely with the product teams and are divided into squads.
- Each squad may comprise of a few product managers and product designers and a number of software engineers.
- Each engineer is part of a squad and each squad owns different areas of responsibility for their respective product / platform – be it backend, frontend, testing or operations.
- They own the entire SDLC for their area of responsibility and are in charge of delivering world-class features for our products.
- Anyone who enjoys programming and writing code to solve business problems will fit very well into engineering roles at Freshworks.
Apply Link: Click here