Futurefirst Recruitment: Futurefirst schedule to hire Market Analyst – Trainee for 2021. The location of the job is Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Futurefirst Off Campus Drive are given below.
Futures First enables young professionals, living outside the world’s traditional market centres, to enter into a career in the global derivative markets.
|Job Role:||Market Analyst – Trainee|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Qualified Chartered Accountants (CA’s)
- 0-3 Years
- Numerate, great at math
- Quick thinker, especially under high pressure
- Sharp, with deep intelligence
- Passionate and driven to succeed
- Perform even better under pressure, and retain capacity for dispassionate learning in real-time
- Demonstrated strength of character: integrity, initiative, judgment, commitment, emotional stability, persistence, resilience.
Futures First offers a unique opportunity in India to work in the world’s most stimulating, liquid, and well-developed derivatives markets. This is an exciting challenge and an excellent opportunity for bright, analytical, highly motivated graduates to join a vibrant business and participate directly in today’s dynamic world markets.
At Futures First we are committed to provide our employees with the best in technology, training, and continuing education which includes training on financial markets and products, risk management, soft skills development and one-on-one mentoring to develop the requisite psychological and endurance skills.
- The job involves dealing in the most exotic financial derivatives & futures markets and would be trained to acquire the strong understanding of market structure for various Asset classes. It would require Identification, Research and Development of new strategies and ideas. It would involve analysing and assimilation of market news/information/data to determine market sentiments, using technical and fundamental analysis in making decisions.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here