Gartner Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Gartner Off Campus Recruitment 2022: Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.
Company Name: Gartner Inc
Wikipedia: Gartner Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Who you are:
- Graduating in 2022 with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or related engineering field
- Motivated, high-potential performer with a passion for leading and empowering others
- A team player who is willing to collaborate, innovate, and shape this program along with other initiatives within Gartner
- India work authorization required
What you’ll need:
- Final year engineering student with formal training/class work/internship work in software development
- Project experience with web application technologies:
- Front End: Java Script, HTML/DHTML, React, Bootstrap, etc.
- Middle Tier: Python, Java/J2EE, node.js or .NET
- Back End: Relational databases (SQL), knowledge of NoSQL databases a plus
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) preferred
- Knowledge of natural language processing and machine learning techniques a plus
- Ambition and interest in taking your career towards a technical leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll do:
- Rotate through a full-time, two-year rotational program with 6 month assignments to gain exposure to various business functions and technologies.
- You will be actively integrated into the day to day operations of your project team, assuming full responsibility for tasks assigned to you, with guidance and mentorship from senior technical leads.
- You will collaborate with a global team of innovators to solve current business challenges.
- You will build technical skills in critical areas while partnering across the organization to solve business challenges.
- You will solve real business problems, working on real projects such as:
- Working on full-stack software initiatives using React, Node.js, Python, Java or .NET
- Deploying cutting-edge serverless cloud technologies such as Lambda, Step Functions, Kafka, SQS, SNS, etc.
- Leveraging high-availability cloud databases
- Developing NLP, AI and Machine Learning solutions
- You will employ a working knowledge of SDLC, SCRUM, and Agile methodologies
Apply Link: Click here