Company: GE Aviation
GE Aviation Recruitment 2021: GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati. GE Aviation is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft. GE Aviation is part of the General Electric conglomerate, which is one of the world’s largest corporations.
The division operated under the name of General Electric Aircraft Engines (GEAE) until September 2005. GE Aviation’s main competitors in the engine market are Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney. GE operates two joint ventures with Safran Aircraft Engines of France, CFM International and CFM Materials
Company Website: www.geaviation.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for GE Aviation Recruitment 2021:
- First Class Diploma in Metallurgical / Mechanical / Production Engineering
- 2 to 3 Years of Experience in Engineering industry – with firsthand experience of mechanical assembly process includes Experience
- Knowledge of self inspection includes Visual defects, dimensions, End play, Leak test, functional test.,
As part of the GE India Multi-modal Aviation team, the Jr. Engineer (Assembler), is responsible for bogie assembly including WAG, COMBO & Final assembly and to carry out production as per production plan. Shall also be responsible for process tryouts and developments, continual improvement projects, Kaizen, 5S, LEAN principles. Be responsible to perform the job as per set standards and procedures and to implement the QMS procedures, policies
- Responsible for bogie assembly as per the requirements including WAG, COMBO & Final assembly
- Responsible for production as per production plan.
- Reads and interprets work orders and instructions in order to determine work assignments, process specifications, and production schedules.
- Process Improvement with the help of Lean tools like Kaizen, Root Cause analysis, CAPA and Defect management.
- Expertise in using digital tools like Kronos, MES, Gensuite, Eandon.,
- Perform statistical approach on manufacturing performance reporting.
- Must comply to all EHS requirements & actively support EHS programs in the plant.
- Maintaining healthy working atmosphere by 5S tools.
- Responsible for self-inspection of assemblies,
- Capable to work and demand support from cross functional team
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
How to Apply for GE Aviation Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.