General Electric Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers As Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
General Electric Careers 2022: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Company Name: General Electric
Website: General Electric
Wikipedia: General Electric Wiki
Job Profile: Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Pass out Year: 2020/2021/2022
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelors B.E/ B.Tech or Master’s M.E/ M.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Graduates in Engineering in similar/relevant field.
- Hands on experience with the design and development of control algorithms in a relevant field.
- Good working knowledge on usage of MATLAB Simulink or similar Power system tools
- Proven analytical, interpersonal, communication skills.
- Process focused and continuous improvement orientation.
- Have a strong understanding of the power electronics converter and inverter designs.
- The ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Being innovative, need to find new ways to improve the designs and sometimes challenge current ways of working
- Strong problem solving, and analytical abilities
- Experience in working in cross-functional environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and good in academic knowledge
- Must be willing to work on new product development and system component validations.
- Ability to grasp the calculations, software knowledge ANSYS, PROe modelling
Apply Link: Click here