Genpact Hiring Freshers 2022 Hiring as Management Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Genpact Hiring Freshers 2022: Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. Genpact is an American professional services firm headquartered in New York City, New York.
Company Name: Genpact
Wikipedia: Genpact Wiki
Job Position: Management Trainee
Degree Needed: B.Com/M.Com
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
- B.Com or Post Graduate in SCM
- Significant experience in Catalogue Management & Content enablement
- Proven experience in P2P, Sourcing & Spend Analytics
- Functional understanding of catalogue Management /Contract Administration & Contract Compliance or functional knowledge of Global Sourcing / Supplier Chain Management & Spend Analytics
- Prepare clear and concise reports. (Excellent Excel skills)
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writings.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Built SOP’s on the process Activity
- Worked as a lean analyst and driven Lean Ideas within the team.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to Contract management
- Provide functional and technical support Content & Catalogue Management
- Provide mentorship to suppliers on the structure and creation of their catalogue / buying channel content and support the supplier during their first creation/release through testing and into live release
- Handle and Lead Procurement approval of updates to existing catalogues according to agreed processes and procedures, raising/coordinating with the Category Manager by exception
- Deliver monthly dashboard reporting on catalogue and buying channel coverage, usage and RAGS
- Support Category Managers in root cause analysis of any issues with existing catalogues / channels that are impacting on operational efficiency or user satisfaction (note: suppliers handle technical issues on catalogues directly with Ariba)
- Maintain helpdesk scripts and standard operating procedures according to the latest catalogue management and enablement
- Support Category Managers and Business resources in assessing if/where new contracts with recurring spend align to a buying channel and where agreed handle the delivery (enablement/channel)
- Release communications to end-users and Category Managers informing them of new catalogues or buying channels
- Qualifications we seek in you!
Apply Link: Click here