Google Campus Hiring 2022 Freshers as IT Support Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Google Campus Hiring 2022: Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple and Facebook.
Company Name: Google LLC.
Company Website: Google Official Site
Wikipedia: Google Wiki
Position: IT Support Engineer
Passout Year: 2022
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
- Diploma or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience troubleshooting in a Linux, Mac OS, or Windows networked environment, supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices.
- Experience in a customer service, client-facing, and/or help desk role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant STEM field (e.g., Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration).
- Completion of a relevant technical certification (e.g., Google Career Certificate – Google IT Support Certificate or other comparable certifications.)
- Experience working in deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing, and various wireless devices.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and teamwork/collaboration skills.
- Passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
- Provide support across all channels, including chat, email, phone, video, in-person, etc. (amount of time dedicated to each will vary based on operational needs).
- Troubleshoot across Google’s corporate IT resources, applications, and various operating systems, including Linux, Mac OS, Windows, Chrome OS, and mobile platforms.
- Assist Googlers with resolving software, hardware, and networking issues.
- Collaborate and share knowledge across the team and other Googlers. Contribute to various initiatives, including process improvement and documentation efforts to enhance the user experience
- Support various services such as video conferencing, remote access, new internal products, and mobile technology.
Apply Link: Click here