Google Off Campus Drive Registration 2022 Hiring Freshers Consultant of Any Degree Graduate
Google Off Campus Drive Registration 2022: Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple and Facebook.
Company Name: Google Inc.
Company Website: Google Official Site
Wikipedia: Google Wiki
Position: Technical Solutions Consultant
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Android platform and applications, mobile original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and carrier partners, or other distribution partnerships.
- Experience in managing strategic partnerships or client relationships.
- Experience in mobile device/application development and understanding of mobile ecosystem trends (Android).
- Experience with web technologies with focus on solutions and integrations between cloud services and mobile devices.
- Experience with one or more of the following: billing, payments, android, carriers.
- Experience with one or more programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python).
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with a track record of handling multiple customers and streams of work.
- Launch, optimize, and scale Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) with mobile carriers and third party technical integrators around the world.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing the necessary documentation, technical guidance, and support.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new features and improvements, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management, Business Development, and Software Engineering.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, both internal and external, including product management and software engineering. Work with support teams to enable partner/technology optimization and scaling.
Apply Link: Click here