Google Recruitment for Freshers 2022 Hiring Freshers as IT Support Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Google Recruitment for Freshers 2022: Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple and Facebook.
Company Name: Google LLC.
Company Website: Google Official Site
Wikipedia: Google Wiki
Position: IT Support Engineer
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration, other relevant field, or equivalent pratical experience
- Experience troubleshooting in a Linux, macOS, or Windows networked environment, supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices.
- Experience in customer service, client facing, and/or help desk.
- Completion of a relevant technical certification (e.g., Google Career Certificate, Google IT Support Certificate, or other comparable certifications).
- Experience deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing, and various wireless devices.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and teamwork/collaboration skills.
- Passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
- Provide support across all channels, including chat, email, phone, video, in-person, etc.
- Troubleshoot across Google’s corporate IT resources, applications, and various operating systems, including Linux, macOS, Windows, Chrome OS, and various other platforms.
- Assist Googlers with resolving software, hardware, and networking issues.
- Collaborate and share knowledge across the team and other Googlers. Contribute to various initiatives, including process improvement and documentation efforts to enhance the user experience
- Support various services such as video conferencing, remote access, internal products, and mobile technology.
Apply Link: Click here