Hitachi Vantara Hiring: Hitachi Vantara schedule to hire Software Development Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Hitachi Vantara Off Campus Drive are given below.
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges.
Hitachi Vantara Hiring:
|Company Name:||Hitachi Vantara Corporation|
|Job Role:||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2+ years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will work with your scrum team to prototype, design, develop, and qualify software solutions. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep development and test involvement from start to finish for each project.
- Contribute to the designing, development, qualification, and support of scalable software applications/systems
- Collaborate and work with scrum team members to turn requirements into prototypes, functional specifications, technical designs, and implementation
- Contribute to defining, implementing, and testing of user stories
- Help drive technical direction of a complex software system
- Advocate for the quality of the product through leading in this competency on your scrum team
- Participate in creating, running and maintaining White Box and Black Box test suites to ensure regression coverage and software quality with a focus on automation
- Collaborate with developers across scrum teams to maintain technical design and code standards
- Triage and document test failures, validate veracity of fixes and ensure new regression coverage as necessary
- Participate in reviews of business requirements
Experience and Skills:
- 0-2+ years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field
- Knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here