Honeywell Recruitment 2021 : Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
To get job and career updates directly on mobile
Whatsapp this write HelloJob.
For more information see - https://ominebro.tech
The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Honeywell Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com
Positions: Software Engineer – I
Experience: 1+ year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT
The Mobile Application SW developer (SW Engineer-I) will work closely with team management, product, architecture, and engineering teams as part of app development. The position requires solid knowledge, experience and background of mobile technology, mobile operating systems and mobile industry standards as well as solid coding skills.
- SW developer for mobile client (iOS and/or Android)
- Hands on Development on iOS/Android/Windows-Surface.
- Familiarization with web applications development and application hosting/deployment
- Good understanding of release process viz. AppStore/PlayStore
- Experience in mapping engines (open source or Google maps) and graphical overlays on maps is an added advantage.
- This is not a management position
- Collaborate with other mobile engineers
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Engineering, and Operations to define clear requirements, deliverables, and milestones for mobile or web applications
- Actively investigate interesting new tools and techniques
- Rapid prototyping
- Participate in Software platform and tool evaluation, selection, and optimization
- Design interfaces between mobile solutions and existing and/or brand new enterprise application servers and applications
- Ready, capable, and willing to learn new technology as project needs dictate
- 1+ years’ experience in professional mobile software development (iOS/Android)
- Coding Guru in any of these: Objective C, iOS SDK, Java, Android SDK, Xamarin
- Released native mobile applications on iOS or Android with tens of thousands of users
- Strong experience in developing with user, functional and system requirements.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact within the team
- Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Basic experience with various mobile services such as mapping, location, messaging, multi-media, etc
Apply Link: Click Here