HSBC Hiring 2022 Freshers as Trainee Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
HSBC Hiring 2022 Freshers: HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion. HSBC would be a real alphabet soup if the company’s name reflected its geographic diversity. One of the world’s largest banking groups by assets, HSBC Holdings owns subsidiaries throughout Europe, Hong Kong, and the rest of the Asia/Pacific region, the Middle East and Africa, and the Americas.
Company Name: HSBC Holdings Plc
Company Website: HSBC
Wikipedia: HSBC Wiki
Job Profile: Trainee Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
- Write clear and concise documentation of the intention behind code.
- Identify and fix code where bugs have been identified.
- Ensure both front and back code is operating as expected
- Critical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency at writing Python and the Flask framework.
- Collaborate with other developers.
- Design and implement web applications which utilise the Flask framework .
- Write a wide variety of unit tests to ensure the code is meeting the software design requirements.
- Ensure the Python code is written to a high standard.
- Refactor old Python and Flask code to ensure it follows modern principles and ways of implementation.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand the requirements of web application
- Ability to learn quickly, especially different python libraries
- Knowledge of how to implement python library benefits for web applications.
- Communication skills for interacting with your colleagues and stakeholders.
Apply Link: Click here