HSBC Job Vacancy for Trainee Software Engineer (Wealth & Personal Banking IT): HSBC Careers & Job Opportunity for the position of Trainee Software Engineer across India.
Here, Job Seekers will get the details about the recruitment of HSBC Trainee Software Engineer such as Job Profile, Job location, Freshers Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more.
Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully before making online application for HSBC Trainee Software Engineer Job Opening at Bangalore location.
HSBC Jobs & Careers hiring for Trainee Software Engineer-Overview:
Qualifications: Any Graduates (MBA, CA would be preferred)
Job Profile: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Pan India
HSBC Trainee Software Engineer (Wealth & Personal Banking IT) Recruitment Drive-Details:
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Provide the Product Owner with functional support whilst evolving the Product roadmap, creation of epics and writing of user stories, and managing the product backlog
- Create solution analysis on customer journeys and product functionality
- Work within small to medium-sized, low to medium complexity technology projects which are unlikely to span across multiple business units and geographies
- Understand risk exposure to the bank and help senior colleagues manage it
- Assure delivery through the entire life-cycle of the project from user requirements through to go live
- Supports the development of the BA function within the IT Portfolio and Programme Management practice
- Provide at least 1 technical capability/competency, such: as cloud, mobile, digital, security, core banking, microservices, capacity management, and architecture platforms
- Any Graduates (MBA, CA would be preferred)
- Additionally, certification as a Product owner will be preferred
- Excellent Business analysis & communication skills
- Preferably have worked within Agile teams using DevOps practices such as test automation, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
This notification is for the recruitment of Trainee Software Engineer from HSBC. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Trainee Software Engineer.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully to apply for the job. All the communications from the organization will be on your registered Email ID. Keep Checking your Mailbox for the next round details once CV is shortlisted.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- Seekajob platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over Seekajob are taken from the career pages of the organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job to avoid any inconvenience.
How to apply HSBC Off Campus Recruitment Drive for the role of Trainee Software Engineer?
Apply Link/Registration Link of HSBC Jobs and Careers at Bangalore location & for More Details: Click Here