HSBC Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
HSBC Off Campus Recruitment 2022: HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion. HSBC would be a real alphabet soup if the company’s name reflected its geographic diversity. One of the world’s largest banking groups by assets, HSBC Holdings owns subsidiaries throughout Europe, Hong Kong, and the rest of the Asia/Pacific region, the Middle East and Africa, and the Americas.
Company Name: HSBC Holdings Plc
Company Website: HSBC
Wikipedia: HSBC Wiki
Job Profile: Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/MBA
Passout Batch: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from reputed university. MBAs/ management degree holders are preferred.
- Rich experience and good knowledge of working in the Banking and Financial Sector.
- Ability to perform a detailed and articulate root cause analysis of issues and problem solving skills are essential.
- Excellent business communication (written and verbal) together with presentation skills
- Candidate should have the ability to build connections, promote ideas and work collaboratively with key stakeholders
- Leadership capability to adapt to multi data environment with quick learning ability to learn infrastructures
- Experience of working in an Agile framework
- Highly effective in narrating the analytical output to stake holders, draw agreement on business actions or formulate impactful strategies
- Thought leadership to drive logical thinking, eye for details for the team
- Good understanding of data management tools such as SQL, SAS, Cognos, Python, Power BI, R & QlikView are also desired
- Providing analytical support to Data Quality Analysis, Segmentation, Threshold Setting
- Trend Analysis and Dashboard Creation based on Visualization technique
- Data Implementation Checks and Quality Assurance
- Developing Statistical models and data frameworks
Apply Link: Click here