Company: Hyundai Motors India Limited
Hyundai Motors Recruitment 2021: Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC). HMIL is the second largest car manufacturer and the number one car exporter since inception in India. It currently has nine car models across segments SANTRO, GRAND i10, GRAND i10 NIOS, ELITE i20, AURA, XCENT, VERNA, ELANTRA, VENUE, CRETA, TUCSON and KONA Electric. HMIL’s fully integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing plant near Chennai boasts advanced production, quality and testing capabilities. HMIL forms a critical part of HMC’s global export hub. It currently exports to around 88 countries across Africa, Middle East, Latin America, Australia and Asia Pacific.
Hyundai Motor Company recognizes the importance and impact that automobiles have on society and mankind. It strives to play a role that extends beyond being a simple car manufacturer to become customers’ lifetime companion. It will build connections with customers by fulfilling its vision to become a “lifetime partner in automobiles and beyond” and participate in working “together for a better future” as a constituent of Hyundai Motor Group.
Company Website: www.hyundai.com/in/en
Positions: Assistant Manager – Part Development
Salary: INR 5- 12 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 3-7 years
Education for Hyundai Motors Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
- Sourcing and development of trim interior parts. To carry out all part development activities, including material selection, tool development, testing, validation, price negotiation, quality management.
- Sourcing of components for passenger cars, Car problem review, First time vendor & critical parts management
- Development of components for the new model, facelift MY, EO change parts including 4M process
- Negotiation of all types of costs, terms & conditions
- Tool movement documentation/asset creation, payment, ISIR, coordination & approval
- Tryout, DIMS, OK follow up, ES/MS Completion verification, duration & endurance planning
- Process audit, pilot stage quality issue, delivery issue follow up & countermeasure implementation
- One time implementation of EO changes (Design change, Cost Reduction, Quality Improvement)
- Cost approval for EO change, capacity enhancement, etc.
- Capacity management, RM trend monitoring, focus on CR through VA/VE, safety & risk mitigation, critical issue management,
- Job work reconciliation support to Press/KD Team
- Coordination & Support to different teams for completing activities like FTA, DBK, etc.
- Should be expertise in “Die (Tool & Die) of Sheet Metals”
- Educational Qualification must be Diploma in Tool & Die and related in full time
- Shall be deployed in all 3 shifts in rotation basis
- Full Time BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech related graduates are not qualified for the post (Please refrain from this job post)
- If candidates does not have aforesaid field of job exposure, Please do not apply for the job. Since we are looking for Subject Matter Expertise in mentioned field with Diploma qualification only (2 to 5 Years of experience)
- Preferably able to understand & speak Tamil Language
How to Apply for Hyundai Motors Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Hyundai Motors Recruitment 2021 online by following link.