IBM Campus Hiring for Freshers 2022 as Associate System Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
IBM Campus Hiring for Freshers 2022: IBM Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Company Name: IBM
Company Website: IBM
Wikipedia: IBM Wiki
Job Role: Associate System Engineer
Passout Year: 2020/2021
Work Location: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
Salary: 4.90 LPA
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
- This is an entry level Off-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must have completed their education and must have obtained their degree before the start of employment with IBM
- Course Completion Year: 2020/2021 only with less than 2 years experience
BE/B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech/MCA/ MSc in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with with 6.0 CGPA Or 60%(Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- No Active Backlog
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
Roles and Responsibility
Pay After Placement Full Stack Developer Program of Package 5 LPA: Click here
As an Associate System Engineer:
- You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness.
- In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
Life Time To Access To 100+ Premium Tech Courses For Free, Signup For Free: Click here
We are looking for following skills from you:
- Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
Selection Process: IBM CodeKnack
- Coding Capability
- English Language
- Personal Interview
Candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 29 March 2022- 6 P.M.
Follow these steps to register: