IBM Internship 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
IBM Internship 2023: IBM Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Company Name: IBM
Company Website: IBM
Wikipedia: IBM Wiki
Job Role: Software Engineer
Passout Year: 2021/2022/2023
Work Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Strong expertise in Systems Software Programming Skills (C, C++, Java, Python, GoLang, ReactJS, Groovy)
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems concepts (Unix/Linux internals), data structures, algorithms
- Experience with cloud computing technologies such as Red Hat OpenShift, Microservices Architecture, Kubernetes/Dockers.
- Good communication skills to work effectively in a global team environment
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or other relevant fields
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Knowledge of OpenStack, Security, Virtualization Management, Cloud concepts, REST API, Json, App Dev on Cloud Platform, DevOps
- Web UI Frameworks: Vaadin, React JS and UI styling libraries like Bootstrap/Material
- Knowledge of J2EE, JSP, RESTful web services and GraphQL API
- Practical working experience with Java, Javascipt, Ansible, Databases, SQL, Node JS etc
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As a Software Engineer at IBM India Systems Development Lab (IBM ISDL), you will get an opportunity to work on all the phases of product development (Design/Development, Test and Support) across core Systems technologies including Operating Systems, Firmware, Systems Software, Storage Software & Cloud Software.
As a Software developer at ISDL:
- You will be focused on development of IBM Systems products interfacing with development & product management teams and end users, cutting across Geos.
- You would analyze product requirements, determine the best course of design, implement/code the solution and test across the entire product development life cycle. One could also work on Validation and Support of IBM Systems products.
- You get to work with a vibrant, culture driven and technically accomplished teams working to create world-class products and deployment environments, delivering an industry leading user experience for our customers
- You will be valued for your contributions in a growing organization with broader opportunities.
Apply Link: Click here