IBM Off Campus Drive 2021: IBM scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Systems Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/.Tech/MCA/M.Sc-2022 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021:
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 for Associate Systems Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Salary||upto Rs 4.2 LPA|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad|
|Test Date||18 October 2021 onwards|
Calling all women technologists! Don’t forget to register for IBM CodeKnack national qualifier.
- Graduation Year: 2022
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc with 60% or 6.0 CGPA and no active backlogs
- Branch: CS/IT/Robotics/ISE/EE/ECE/EIE/AEIE/EEE/ETE/Maths/Computing
- Women Candidates Only
- We are looking for following skills from you:
Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
How to Apply For IBM Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following Steps.Test Starts from 18 October 2021
Follow these steps to register:
For More Details (Official Announcement):Click here