IBM Recruitment: IBM schedule to hire for the role of Associate System Engineer 2021. If you have B.Tech, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
Company Name:- IBM India Private Limited (0063)
Job Position:- Associate System Engineer
Job Locations:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Technical Specialist
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Required Education:- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
- This is an entry level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM
- BE/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA. 58% or 5.8 CGPA in case of Maharashtra
- Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
Position Type:- Entry Level
Your Role and Responsibilities:-
- IBM is looking for the following skills from you:
Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
- You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness.
- In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
Travel Required:- No Travel
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021?
All candidates who wish to apply for the IBM Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here