ICE Mortage Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers as Data Researcher of Any Degree Graduate
ICE Mortage Careers 2022: The Intercontinental Exchange is an American company formed in 2000 that operates global financial exchanges, clearing houses and provides mortgage technology, data and listing services.
Company: Intercontinental Exchange Inc
Wikipedia: ICE Wiki
Position: Data Researcher I
Degree Needed: MBA/M.Sc
Passout Year: 2022
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Knowledge and Experience:
- MBA in Finance, Economics. M.Sc. in Environmental Science. Strictly Freshers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured, fluid environment
- Ability to distill large amounts of varied information into specific takeaways
- Willingness to work in 24/7 environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
- Learn, interpret, collate and transform reference data information for simple structures/events/documents in either the primary market or the secondary market (but not both) provided in a variety of legal and financial documents, third party reports and vendor information while ensuring that the reference data provided in ICE’s products and services accurate, comprehensive and in a timely manner, namely best in class with oversight from senior members of the team.
- Undergo comprehensive training program in both class-room or on-the job training in understanding various process of information flow from external to ICE reference data teams, thus reading the documents and profiling the data into ICE system of records.
- Execute on-the job training in procuring required documents and/or trusted content utilizing creative internet searches and by conducting direct outreach to issuers, underwriters, fiduciary agents and bond counsel.
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify and help to resolve data quality issues and/or work-flow inefficiencies and process improvements resulting in increased accuracy levels, time to market and productivity.
Apply Link: Click here