Indigo Airlines Careers 2021 | Indigo Airways Careers | Indigo Careers Interview | Indigo Jobs | Indigo Airlines Jobs | Indigo Airlines Jobs Vacancies | Indigo Airlines Cabin Crew Interview | Indigo Interview
Indigo Airlines Careers 2021: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 47.5% domestic market share as of November 2019
To get job and career updates directly on mobile
Whatsapp this write HelloJob.
For more information see - https://ominebro.tech
Company Name: Indigo
Company Website: Indigo
Wikipedia: Indigo Wiki
Position: Associate JTO- PPG
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Year of pass out: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Gurugram
Experience Range: Freshers & Experienced
Salary: Best In Industry
- Must be B.Tech (Aeronautical)
- Min. 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Familiarise with basic types of Engines / APUs being used by IGO.
- Familiarisation of Engine part/ component names, documents, forms, contracts being used in PPG.
- Familiarise with AMOS and understanding various modules and data extraction.
- Engine receiving in AMOS
- Open work orders for action and its closure raised by PPG
- Scrutinizing shop visit report to meet end of lease requirements
- Uploading the Data of Engine Fan blade (Position & moment Weight) in AMOS for each engine
- Preparing Documents for Bi-Annual Lessor Review:
- Maintaining Status of SMR (Schedule Maintenance Report) Sheet.
- Preparing Monthly De-rate Statement Lessor wise.
- To have knowledge on the Engineering Set Up and Organisation structure, Indigo culture and values