Company: Indigo Airlines
Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2021: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 47.5% domestic market share as of November 2019. The airline was founded as a private company by Rahul Bhatia of InterGlobe Enterprises and Rakesh Gangwal, a United States-based expatriate Indian in 2006.
It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth largest carrier in Asia with over 64 million passengers carried in financial year 2018–19
Company Website: www.goindigo.in
Positions: Associate JTO – PPG
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Eligibility Criteria for Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – Aeronautical engineering
- Min. 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Familiarise with basic types of Engines / APUs being used by IGO.
- Familiarisation of Engine part/ component names, documents, forms, contracts being used in PPG.
- Familiarise with AMOS and understanding various modules and data extraction.
- Engine receiving in AMOS
- Open work orders for action and its closure raised by PPG
- Scrutinizing shop visit report to meet end of lease requirements
- Uploading the Data of Engine Fan blade (Position & moment Weight) in AMOS for each engine
- Preparing Documents for Bi-Annual Lessor Review:
- Maintaining Status of SMR (Schedule Maintenance Report) Sheet.
- Preparing Monthly De-rate Statement Lessor wise.
- To have knowledge on the Engineering Set Up and Organisation structure, Indigo culture and values
How to Apply for Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Indigo Airlines Recruitment online by following link.