Infosys Campus Hiring 2022 for Freshers as Specialist Programmer of Package 9.5 LPA
Infosys Campus Hiring 2022: Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively.
Company Name: Infosys
Company Website: Infosys
Wikipedia: Infosys Wiki
Position: Specialist Programmer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Across India
Salary: 9.5 LPA
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
- Engineers (B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech) from all branches as well as MCA/M.Sc. (Computer
Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Physics/Statistics) graduates are eligible to apply if they meet the academic criteria shared below.
- Branches: Computer Science Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mathematics and Computing, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects, and languages.
- In case the candidate has done both Class XII and Diploma, the best of the two is taken into consideration.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
Job Profile Offered for Infosys Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers:
Specialist Programmer (SP): An entry-level role in the Power Programmer stream at Infosys. Specialist Programmers are programming ‘polyglots’ who are experts in deep programming, full-stack capabilities, high complexity coding, developing rapid applications/platforms, and building technology-enabled solutions. The compensation for this role is INR 8 lakhs per annum.
Digital Specialist Engineer (DSE): This role was formerly known as Systems Engineer Specialist. This role requires full stack capabilities and skills like analytics, artificial intelligence and automation, big data, cloud, cyber security, data consulting, and digital commerce, interaction, and marketing. Digital Specialist Engineers work across business units of Infosys on special projects to develop integrated applications and to bring agility in development with DevSecOps culture. The compensation for this role is INR 5 lakhs per annum.
Selection Procedure for Infosys Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers:
- Online Test
- Virtual Interview
To Apply: Click here