Infosys Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Infosys Recruitment 2022: Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively.
Company Name: Infosys
Company Website: Infosys Official Site
Wikipedia: Infosys Wiki
Position: Specialist Programmer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Passout Year: 2020/2021
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Infosys Off-Campus Drive 2021 – Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Year of graduation: 2020 or 2021
- Courses: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc (5 years integrated)
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mathematics and Computing
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Specialist Programmer (SP): An entry-level role in the Power Programmer stream at Infosys. Specialist Programmers are programming ‘polyglots’ who are experts in deep programming, full-stack capabilities, high complexity coding, developing rapid applications/platforms, and building technology-enabled solutions. The compensation for this role is INR 8 lakhs per annum.
- Digital Specialist Engineer (DSE): This role was formerly known as Systems Engineer Specialist. This role requires full stack capabilities and skills like analytics, artificial intelligence and automation, big data, cloud, cyber security, data consulting, and digital commerce, interaction, and marketing. Digital Specialist Engineers work across business units of Infosys on special projects to develop integrated applications and to bring agility in development with DevSecOps culture. The compensation for this role is INR 5 lakhs per annum.
Infosys Off-Campus Registration 2022 – Selection Process:
- The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps, Infosys online test and virtual interview.
- Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Infosys online test.
Apply Link: Click here