Intel Careers India 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Intel Careers India 2022: At Intel, we’re on a journey from a PC-centric company to a data-centric company. Our unmatched depth of experience and scope of vision allows us to dream big, to create a world where Intel powers the future of computing and communications—including powerful processors and accelerators that unlock the full potential of data. We continuously deliver advances in performance, power, and connectivity across a diversity of data-centric workloads, so our customers can harness the raw power of data.
Company Name: Intel
Wikipedia: Intel Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field, with a strong academic background is a must
- 0 to 2 years of experience in software development of business / enterprise applications.
- Solid understanding and experience in programming / scripting languages
- C++ /.NET / Python / C# ; NodeJS / Angular / ReactJS / Java Script ; SQL SERVER / My SQL
- Strong understanding of Database Concepts is a must
- The Ideal candidate will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) to deliver concise, robust, high performance and scalable software solution that address business requirements.
- He / She should critically analyze application requirements and devise sound solutions to business challenges based on Intel common practice, Data Quality principles and industry standards.
- He / She may work independently on small application releases or as part of a project team on larger application releases.
- He / She must be sensitive to deadlines and to the impact their work has on the overall project schedule. The applications they support are for internal customers (i.e., employees) and Intel external customers, suppliers, vendors, and distributors.
- The candidate will also be responsible for, Analyze, design, Develop, and maintain solutions to meet business requirements.
- Execute proof-of-concept design work to explore solution options.
- Good hold on basic programming and scripting languages is a must.
- Knowledge of SaaS solutions and Cloud integration development is desired.
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits
- Strong software logic design, analytical/analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies with the growth and innovation mindset
- Strong communication and Problem solving capabilities
- Excellent team player and ability to work in a highly-dynamic and AGILE environment
Apply Link: Click here