Intel Released Job Openings On 17-11-2021.Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue, and is the developer of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Intel Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Intel Recruiting CA/ICWA/MBA Candidates with 06-07+ Years Experience for IT New Normal Finance Specialist Position.Complete Details for the IT New Normal Finance Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Requires advanced knowledge of the finance field with indepth knowledge in one or more specialty areas and integrates the working knowledge of other professional disciplines. Requires experience with and thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting or related field and 6 to 7 years of related practical experience Consistently uses strategic thinking and exercises independent judgment to a wide range of theoretical and practical problems which require a high degree of innovation and ingenuity. Provides varying levels of information and counsel in the areas of controls/risk management, pricing, cost, marketing strategies, return on investment decisions, and the development of overall business plans and strategies. Supervises and monitors the activities of other financial analysts. Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control. Plans for the effective development and implementation of long term and/or complex to highly complex projects. Influences the development of new strategies and concepts to meet business needs. Drives the application of strategies and concepts and determines the best course of action. Provides solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Level of success is determined through the achievement of objectives. Works entirely independently and only requests consultative direction as needed. Inadequacies and erroneous decisions may result in failure to obtain objectives and could seriously impair the performance of the organization and future business. Regularly utilizes and applies advanced analytical skills to resolve problems with greater ambiguity and greater impact on the business. Ensures integrity of external and internal reporting. Routinely interacts with senior stake holders such as the Director/GM/VP/Controller/Group Controller on project issues often requiring coordination across organizational lines. Serves as a technical consultant to senior management and external operations for the organization on projects and/or matters regarding company policy and practices…