Iron Mountain Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers as Junior Associate of Any Degree Graduate
Iron Mountain Careers 2022: Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Company: Iron Mountain Incorporated
Official Website: Iron Mountain
Wikipedia: Iron Mountain Wiki
Job Profile: Junior Associate
Degree Needed: B.Com/MBA
Passout Year: 2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
- B.Com/MBA graduate who is a Fresher.
- Provide excellent Customer Service to internal and external customers
- Sound reading comprehension
- Excellent verbal (oral) and written communication
- Speed and accuracy of data input experience required – Excellent keyboarding skills
- Proficient with MS programs – Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook (Other system experience is a plus)
- Flexible- adapts well to change. Ability to handle various tasks in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Highly motivated and Customer focused (internal and external)
- High energy level with outstanding work ethic
- Ability to think strategically, and act tactically
- Reliable Team Player
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, positive attitude and teamwork driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time & prioritization management
- Ability to execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines in order to meet the SLA and quality standards.
- Must exhibit a positive approach and the ability to work efficiently as an individual contributor.
- Ability to manage / work well with the team and efficiently distribute expertise Industry and/or company knowledge.
- This position, reporting to the Billing adjustments Team Leader is responsible for creating Credit and Debit Memos to accommodate corrections due to erroneous Billing. RM billing adjustments team process invoice adjustments (debits / credits / Re-bills ) relating to any orders / transaction lines that is incorrectly billed to the customer, Other duties include research, verification and interaction with internal cross functional Team’s to fix the issues and provide complete customer satisfaction to internal and external customers with excellent customer service to uphold division policies and procedures
- The position is challenging – it requires multitasking abilities, being flexible to change. Sound reading comprehension of emails, strong system skills, reliability, excellent keyboarding skills and interpersonal ability with good oral and written communication.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Research and analyze billing related issues; provide daily support to internal and external customers as required based on assigned centralized processes. Analyze billing information to provide recommendations and data to ensure accurate translation of contract and billing information. Work to enforce the company’s standardization objectives while ensuring that there is no revenue impact to the business. Assist with post-conversion cleanup, analysis, auditing and remediation projects as required.
- Comparing prices & products/ services listings billed on invoices and performing invoice adjustments in SKP. Research customer billing issues and contribute to timely resolution of the same. Preparing invoices as per work execution (onsite/offsite) on daily/weekly / Monthly basis & in a timely manner with high quality levels. Assist CDE’s, BDE’s, internal stake holders understand the billing history, adjustments processed due to various reasons like quantity & price corrections, service not performed, etc.
Apply Link: Click here