Johnson & Johnson Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Johnson & Johnson Careers 2022: Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is an American multinational corporation founded in 1886 that develops medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer packaged goods. Its common stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the company is ranked No. 36 on the 2021 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. Johnson & Johnson is one of the world’s most valuable companies, and is one of only two U.S.-based companies that has a prime credit rating of AAA, higher than that of the United States government.
Company Name: Johnson & Johnson
Official Website: Johnson & Johnson
Wikipedia: Johnson & Johnson Wiki
Job Profile: Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Pharm
Passout Batch: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Aurangabad
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: Freshers
Qualifications & Experience:
- Engineering degree in Instrumentation/Control system/ Mechatronics/Electronics/ Electrical/Mechanical OR M.Pharm Degree
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in planning & execution of preventive and corrective maintenance programs.
- To assist in planning & execution of calibration program.
- Lead technicians for machine troubleshooting, root cause analysis and implement effective countermeasures.
- Using Continuous Improvement (JJPS/Six sigma ) tools and methodologies to improve machine’s reliability, reduce downtime and maintenance cost.
- Design training material and provide training to peers and technicians.
- Work closely with Engineering team and maintain good working relationship with peers, quality and production staff to achieve the required reliability and performance of the machines to achieve manufacturing goals.
- Identify and implement cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of limited scope.
- Investigate, gather, analyze data and implement solutions to improve processes.
- Handle performance improvements projects.
- Maintain adequate and orderly documentation for maintenance department.
- Commissioning, testing and troubleshooting of production machine.
- Project planning, scheduling and budgeting based upon project commissioning and start-up schedule and budgeting for maintenance.
- Design, development, testing, commissioning, troubleshooting & implementation of mechanical, electrical, electronics, instrumentation, control and automation solutions.
- Handling of multifaceted system: Troubleshoot complex system involving mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, hydraulics & pneumatics systems.
- Implement SOP, Work Instructions and practices for the maintenance.
- Understand site strategies and expectations and translate them into sustainable maintenance solutions as part of a site/platform master plan.
- Connect with equipment & tooling suppliers to deliver innovative solutions.
- Establish and manage relationships with cross functional team to ensure quality of work and compliance with all company policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations including and equivalent to Federal Drug Administration (FDA), Medical Device Regulation (MDR)and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as applicable.
- Lead the EHS culture within the department including meeting the EHS standards and Audit requirements.Perform other job duties as & when needed
Apply Link: Click here