Kantar Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Package 4 LPA
Kantar Off Campus Drive 2022: Kantar was founded in 1992 and characterizes itself as “data, insights and consulting company”. It has more than 30,000 employees working in 100 countries in various research disciplines, including social media monitoring, advertising effectiveness, consumer and shopper behavior and public opinion.
Company: Kantar Group
Website: Kantar Group
Wikipedia: Kantar Group Wiki
Position: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Year of pass out: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Pune, Hyderabad
Package: 4 LPA
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Year
- College Graduate, preferably Computer-related courses such as Computer Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.
- Other preferred courses are Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering and the like.
- Strong knowledge in Programming
- Exposure to SPSS or other statistical software is an advantage.
- 0-2 years of background in programming
- Experience and knowledge of using MS Office
- Programming knowledge in Java, .net VB JSP, PHP etc.
- Proficient knowledge in Quantum/SPSS/Dimensions Software
- Awareness of SQL and relational databases
- SQL and some database knowledge MS Access, linking databases for DP purpose
- Python and R
Soft skills & Behaviors:
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
- Developing good working relationships with Key Stakeholders
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing work environment and needs to the team
- Positive attitude. Should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
- Ability to manage own time and workload effectively
- Able to work in a global cross cultural matrix environment. Knowledgeable of other regions and considerate of different cultural norms/appropriate business conduct.
- Project management skills
- Understanding of end-to-end research needs
- Client focus and ability to work directly with clients, strong consultancy skill
- Ability to self learn new tools and technologies
- Eye to detail
- Collaborates to deliver the best outcome. Is seen as team player and cooperative
- Ability to make decisions based upon wisdom, experience and judgment
- Should be able to think effectively from analysis, to solution, to action
- A highly competent and technical individual with excellent communication skills. Responsible for programming the various utilities/scripts using platforms/tools in the company to collect, analyze, and visualize the data which provides insights and inspiration to help our clients across 100 countries flourish.
- This person should be able to rapidly learn new technologies either through self-learning, mentorship, or training. This individual is required to support, execute, and document all assigned projects.
- Business Aptitude test – Elimination Round
- Coding Test – Elimination round
- Technical Interview
Apply Link: Click here