Koch Industries Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring As Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Koch Industries Freshers Recruitment 2022: Koch Industries, Inc is an American multinational corporation based in Wichita, Kansas. Its subsidiaries are involved in the manufacturing, refining, and distribution of petroleum, chemicals, energy, fiber, intermediates and polymers, minerals, fertilizers, pulp and paper, chemical technology equipment, ranching, finance, commodities trading, and investing. Koch owns Infor, Invista, Georgia-Pacific, Molex, Flint Hills Resources, Koch Pipeline, Koch Fertilizer, Koch Minerals, Matador Cattle Company, i360
Company: Koch Industries, Inc
Wikipedia: Koch Wiki
Job Profile: Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Skill Sets & Competencies:
- Excellent skills in NX / ECTR
- Understanding of product development process
- Good understanding of Engineering fundamentals. Able to read and interpret specifications
- Flexible and ready for change based on organization need.
- Basic knowledge of SAP, ERP and PLM systems.
- Good oral and written communication
- Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
- Self driven and quick learner.
- Work with Product Engineer to understand the packaging requirement and create the packaging specification as per the requirement.
- Works with Product Development Team to establish packaging strategy (i.e., bulk pack, tape & reel, tray pack, etc.)
- Creates packaging specifications as per the requirement using software – NX ECTR.
- Discuss with outside packaging supplier for the feasibility and obtained the quotation for the packaging components.
- Responsible for creating specification, validate the product per Molex drop test method and release the specification through EC process
- Collaboration work with Engineers, Plant and Suppliers
- Works with Quality, Product Engineering, and the Manufacturing Plant to resolve packaging problems, both internally and externally (e.g., resolves QN’s)
- Identifies and manages packaging cost reduction and quality improvement projects.
Apply Link: Click here