KONE Off Campus Recruitment | Graduate Engineer Trainee|
KONE Off Campus: KONE is hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about KONE Off Campus Recruitment are as follows. At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
KONE Off Campus:
- Company Name:- KONE
- Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Job Location:- Chennai, India.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Lead and develop “own” suppliers under coaching of more experienced SQM person
- Closely collaborate with Sourcing to ensure that product/process quality, technical and business requirements are defined for supplier selection
- Assess potential supplier/s (Gap analysis, pre-auditing etc) within cross-functional teams
- SQM global reference person for the defined sourcing categories
- Manage supplier qualification and documentation process
- Participate in supplier negotiations as required to ensure supplier quality commitment
- Ensure quality annex is updated and integrated in supplier agreement/s in line with KONE business requirements
- Ongoing monitoring of supplier quality performance and validation of measurements
- Drive supplier audits and report identified corrective and development actions