Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Now: Kotak Mahindra Bank has announced the hiring for the role of Product Manager – Product Processor Implementation & Team Leader – IT Applications (IndAS/IFRS). To fill the role, the board is looking for creative and inventive professionals. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions listed above. The entire application process takes place online. This blog discusses the eligibility requirements, duties, position, and other application procedures.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
Name of the Post
Product Manager – Product Processor Implementation & Team Leader – IT Applications (IndAS/IFRS)
No. of Vacancy
About Kotak Mahindra
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management. As of February 2021, it is the third largest Indian private sector bank by market capitalization, with 1600 branches & 2519 ATMs.
Kotak Mahindra Eligibility Criteria 2021:
The candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree, MCA or equivalent for the post of Project Manager with 7-8 years of work experience in ETL/BI development and testing, Should have working experience on basic System Development Life Cycle, requirements gathering and analysis, Design, Solution and testing tools & techniques. Should have experience in resource management, change management, estimation and task prioritization and candidates should have completed Engineering Graduate and or Management Graduate or CA for the post of Team Leader with 8 – 15 years experience.
Project Manager Primary responsibilities:
- Design, implement and document data architecture and dimension modelling
- Data profiling for storage, compute resources estimation
- Impact analysis for existing dimension model changes
- Data discrepancies review and resolution
Team Leader Job Responsibility:
- Executing IT initiatives for Business software selection, implementation, roll-out & support
- Analysis of Business Requirements to convert them to System Specifications
- Must have domain knowledge about banking and financial services
- Responsible for IndAS (IFRS) related IT initiatives (Accounting & Finance etc.)
- Project Planning and execution with time and cost constraints
- Techno Functional resource who can provide Technical & Functional support to business
- Participate in selecting appropriate processes in software development that are suitable to the project, to ensure quality design and implementation work and lead in the execution and monitoring of these processes.
- Participate actively in identifying risks and working through requirement and implementation trade-offs to meet project goals.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the build, deploy and unit test procedures.
Team Leader Technical Skills:
- Web Based Technologies – IIS, WAS required, J2EE and .NET preferably
- RDBMS Technologies – Oracle, MS-SQL required
- Hands on knowledge on ETL tool preferred
- Knowledge of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodology like PMI
- Proven skills and experience in Good companies and in Banking & Financial Services Domain
Project Manager Knowledge Required:
- Strong knowledge on Data Warehousing and big data concepts and dimension modeling
- Should have good experience in writing complex SQL queries and data analysis
- Solid technical expertise & troubleshooting skills to identify data quality issues
- Demonstrated ability to define and present test progress, status reports and dashboards
- Experience working with data warehouse tools and frameworks
- Experience in managing client-driven large-scale implementation and testing projects
- Strong acumen to learn Banking domain in short duration. Prior BFSI domain knowledge is a plus
How to Apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates should visit the given link.
- Check the career page, and click the “Product Manager – Product Processor Implementation & Team Leader – IT Applications (IndAS/IFRS)” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply “online option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for future reference.
The candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree, MCA or equivalent for the post of Project Manager
Candidates should have completed Engineering Graduate and or Management Graduate or CA for the post of Team Leader
The Work experience for the post is 8 – 15 years.