KPIT Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring as Trainee Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
KPIT Freshers Recruitment 2022: KPIT Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational corporation headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Popularly known as KPIT, it provides software to the automotive companies. KPIT has development centers in Europe, USA, Japan, China, Thailand, and India.
Company Name: KPIT Technologies Limited
Company Website: KPIT Technologies
Wikipedia: KPIT Technologies Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2022
Drive Location: Bangalore & Pune
Package: 6 LPA
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Year
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- Graduation Passing out Year – 2022
- 10th → 12th → B.Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th → Diploma → B.Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th → 12th → Diploma → B.Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
Eligible Branches: All branches
Upon joining, you will undertake jobs of the following nature (depending upon the department you are assigned to):
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
- Undertake programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
Cost to Company (CTC) upon Joining:
- For Exceptionally Good Performance in the Assessment Tests: 6 LPA (Annual CTC)
- For Average Performance in the Assessment Tests: 4 LPA (Annual CTC)
INR 50,000 Joining Bonus is applicable once you join the Company along with 2 Year bond.
- Medical Insurance for Employees – 6 Lac
- Parental Health Insurance – 5 Lac for parents and in-laws (payment basis, 50% cheaper than market)
- Personal Accident Insurance – 20 Lac
- Free Annual Health check for employees and their family members (parents, in-laws, spouse)
To Apply: Click here