LHMC Senior Resident Doctors Recruitment 2021 Out – 48 Vacancies & Salary Rs. 90, 000/-: The Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) in New Delhi has hiring for Senior Resident Doctors on a contract/temporary basis for a three-month term. The total number of vacancies is 48, and recruitment will be conducted on a “First Come, First Serve” basis by Walk-In Interviews beginning on May 3, 2021 and continuing until all positions are filled. In this article, candidates can find all the information they need about the job, including educational requirements, age restrictions, application procedures, compensation structure, and more.
LHMC Doctor Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC)|
Name of the Post
|Senior Resident Doctors|
No. of Vacancy
3rd May 2021 onwards till the posts is filled up
LHMC Doctor Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- The age limit, salary selection process, and other details of the LHMC Doctor listed below. Candidates interested in the roles will learn more about them by visiting our forum. For your convenience, we’ve provided a direct link to the application form. For the most up-to-date details on their dream work, candidates are encouraged to visit our blog.
- An applicant must meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying online for the LHMC Doctor Recruitment 2021. As a consequence, double-check everything on this page. The age limit for the post is not exceeding 45 years. For more details candidates can refer official site. Candidates must have a valid DMC registration certificate in the concerned specialty from a recognised university as well as a specialty recognized/ permitted by MCI) and be registered with the Delhi Medical Council OR have applied for registration with the Delhi Medical Council at the time of the interview ( Proof required) Subject to the receipt of a passing certificate. Furthermore, applicants who submitted a receipt indicating that they registered for DMC registration at the time of interview must submit a valid DMC registration certificate within 45 days of joining, or their applications will be cancelled.
LHMC Doctor Salary Details 2021:
The monthly salary for this role is Rs.90000/-. Candidates will read more about the benefits plan on the official website. Applicants that meet the position’s requirements are encouraged to apply. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime chance.
LHMC Doctor Selection Process 2021:
Candidates will be chosen based on their results in the interview, which will take place from May 3, 2021, until the positions are filled, and will be conducted on a “First Come, First Serve” basis. The final step in the applicant selection process is the board vote. As a result, candidates interested in learning more can visit the official website.
Candidates must carry all of the documentation mentioned below, as well as a completed application form, to the interview location. The download link for the application form is already stated above.
- Certificate in support of age (10th Certificate).
- All MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma Marksheets.
- Attempt certificate UG and PG both.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Degree of MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma.
- DMC registration on PG/DNB.
- Identity Proofs.
- Caste/Community/Disability Certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
- Publications/Papers, if any.
How to Apply LHMC Doctor Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link, http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in/.
- Check the notification page and click the “Senior Resident Doctors” notification.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and download the application form.
- Fill the required details and attach the mentioned documents.
- Send the application form through official address.
The total number of vacancies is 48.
The age limit for the post is not exceeding 45 years.
The monthly salary for this role is Rs.90000/-.
The post LHMC Released 48 Senior Resident Doctor Vacancies 2021!!! appeared first on Exams Daily – India’s no 1 Education Portal.